Radiology: Top 5 Radiopaedia articles for medical…
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction – learn how to identify the early signs of an MCA infarct on CT.
- Appendicitis – learn how to diagnose this important surgical emergency with both CT and ultrasound.
- Extradural Haemorrhage – learn the classic appearance of an extradural haematoma and the simple rules that can help distinguish it from subdural blood.
- Acute Cholecystitis – learn the typical ultrasound and CT features of cholecystitis and how to identify gallstones.
- Lobar Collapse – learn how to recognise the 5 different types of pulmonary lobar collapse, an essential skill for any clinician.
from our tumblr blog